Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC is hiring an experienced Technical Sales Representatives in the Dallas, TX area. The incumbent will be a self-starter, with strong organizational and leadership qualities. The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for territory sales growth of the waste water /water treatment equipment and services. This position supports the Municipal Services business and reports to the Region Manager.
- Incremental sales growth and account management of existing accounts
- Sales prospecting, lead follow-up, and proposal initiation
- Developing both tactical and strategic plans for meeting territory sales objectives
- Apply relationship and solution based selling techniques to provide consistent year on year growth
- Work well independently and be a team player
- Achievement of sales and profitability targets in assigned territory
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions and competitor’s activities to develop sales plans that achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Implements an account development plan that optimizes revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty directly or through channel partners
- Tracks ongoing business results compared to the plans established goals and executes corrective action(s) when needed
- Initiates/builds/maintains long-term relationships with the appropriate account decision makers directly or through channel partners
- Participates in client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings
- Participates in trade organization conferences and exhibits.
- Supports the handling of customer complaints and equipment problems
- Experience in and familiarity with waste water/water treatment systems strongly desired
Qualifications the ideal candidate will have:
- BS/BA in Engineering or Science discipline
- Water treatment and or Chemical Sales experience a plus
- 5 years’ experience in technical outside sales, either direct or thru additional specialized channels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel - 20%
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record must meet eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Dynamics 365 (CRM)
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.