Koppert Biological Systems is the worldwide market leader in integrated pest management and disease management. The ongoing attempt to discover and utilize natural principles form the backbone of Kopperts activities. Our strength lies in our ability to turn this knowledge into practical applications which contribute to finding solutions to prevailing problems. Koppert also believe in sharing knowledge and training staff and clients towards achieving sustainable horticulture and agriculture.
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is very goal oriented? Are you assertive and effectively use your people skills in dealing with prospects and clients? Do you enjoy a variety filled environment, love new challenges and thrive in a casual and flexible environment where you are judged on results? Come join us and be a Partner with Nature!
To further develop our market, we are currently searching for a Technical Sales Representative for our biological and pollination product lines to hydroponic vegetable and cannabis customers in the US. In addition, other clientele will be supported when not traveling to hydroponic customers.
Technical Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and support IPM programs at key accounts.
- Keep informed about developments in the hydroponic vegetable sector as it relates to pest
- disease challenges and (new) chemical registrations.
- Promote the high level of Koppert service and the added value of our technical expertise.
- Develop new markets and manage existing and prospecting customers.
- Provide accurate product forecasts.
- Other specific duties in other parts of the assigned territory coordinated by the Crop Team Manager.
Technical Sales Representative Requirements:
Technical Sales Representative Knowledge and Experience
• BA/BS Degree is preferred or similar experience
• 1+ years of experience with the agriculture/horticulture sales
• Farming experience with vegetables and cannabis
• Communicate effectively; both verbally and written in English (Spanish is a plus).
• Negotiate, mediate and resolve conflicts effectively
• Plan individual efficiency
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office ( Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
About Koppert USA
Koppert Biological Systems produces sustainable cultivation solutions for food crops and ornamental plants. Together with growers and in partnership with nature, we work to make agriculture and horticulture healthier, safer, more productive and resilient. We achieve this by using natural enemies to combat pest infestations, bumblebees for natural pollination, and bio stimulants that support and strengthen the crops both above and underground. Restoring and protecting vital ecosystems in a natural way is the basis for healthy crops and a balanced environment.
Technical Sales Representative Benefits
Koppert Biological Systems contributes to better health of people and the planet through our products, our people to support Global Sustainability. The working atmosphere is informal. We are a family company and closely involved with everything that happens within and outside our company. We are consistently looking at ways of improvement and continuing to invest in our employees. This has made us pioneers in the international market when it comes to biological crop protection and sustainable cultivation systems.
• Comprehensive Benefits Package to include employer paid medical and dental insurance for our employees
• Health Savings Account
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401K Match
• Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program