TECHNICAL SERVICE DISPATCHER
This full-time position will work closely with co-workers, senior technical staff and other support staff in this collaborative, highly active, engaging environment. Make a difference for our clients and grow your technical skills in the process. Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as first point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Balance incoming work with available team members to maximize team utilization.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, phone, manual entry, or direct customer input, including detailing the technical components of the problem and gathering information from remote monitoring tools.
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow up
- Experience working at a managed service provider as a dispatcher. (Preferred but not required)
- Experience with ConnectWise. (Preferred but not required)
- Industry knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 and Exchange 2010/2013/2016 infrastructure.
- Some combined industry experience with Windows 7/8/10 desktop
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provide
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment