Austin. (866) 271-3625 Houston. (713) 875-7467 Dallas. (214) 914-3720
The goal of this document is to clearly define the expectations and obligations that come with the position of Technical Representative at Aqualogic Water Consulting, LLC. We intend to accomplish this by clearly defining the duties that will be asked of the successful candidate. This will make performing up to company expectations a simple matter of performing as the job requires based on the pre-determined expectations. It will also make effective performance evaluation easier and more concise, providing the successful candidate opportunity to improve and surpass the company’s expectations.
Aqualogic Water Consulting, LLC. is a service driven company. The primary job of the Technical Representative will be to provide outstanding technical support for current and future customers of Aqualogic Water Consulting, LLC. Technical Representative will maintain inventory control at the warehouseand track and deliver inventory to customers. Technical Representative will also, from time to time, be asked to support sales efforts that the company sales team is involved in. Technical Representative’s evaluation will not be negatively impacted by lack of sales success. Technical representative will be expected to complete study material that is designed to educate, inform, and improve the Technical Representative.
The Technical Representative will be expected to maintain organized records of all work performed in the name of the company. Paperwork required by the owner/office staff of Aqualogic Water Consulting, LLC. will be completed in a thorough and timely manner.
Specific Duties (including but not limited to) :
- Day to day management of Aqualogic Water Consulting, LLC. customers that have been assigned to the Technical Representative
- On-site chemical testing
- Concise, professional reporting to customer and management
- Periodic maintenance of water treatment equipment
- Periodic installation of water treatment equipment
- Chemical delivery
- Tracking of warehouse inventory and chemical use at customer sites
- Effective communication with Aqualogic management and customer base
- On-going study and self improvement
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Take reasonable care of all company property that has been assigned to Technical Representative
- Operate your company vehicle in a safe manner
- Periodic work on weekends and evenings is a distinct possibility that the Technical Representative must accept and be prepared to schedule for.
Required Skills (included but not limited to):
- Mechanical aptitude
- Desire for self improvement
- Clean driving record
- Basic computer skills
- Professional appearance
- Planning and organizational skills
The nature of the water treatment business makes it unlikely that any job description will cover one hundred percent of the activities that the Technical Representative will be asked to participate in during the course of employment with Aqualogic Water Consulting, LLC. This job description is designed to give the successful candidate a broad and general idea of what will be expected of them so they may be more successful in achieving their personal goals and those of the company as a whole.
Base compensation Package:
$40,000.00-$60,000.00k annual with opportunities to make additional moneys for extra work
Fully paid insurance for the employee
Company credit card
16238 Highway 620, Suite F-Box 232 Austin, Texas. 78717 1-866-271-3625 Fax-1-512-244-0048www.aqualogicwc.com