Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largestglobal companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and
France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
We are currently seeking a Technical Services Regional Manager to lead a specific business geography by managing the day-to-day operationss of multiple service centers.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Technical Services Regional Manager will lead TS for a specific business geography by managing the day-to-day operations of multiple service centers inclusive of P&L responsibility of over $10M, and overseeing several Operations Managers, TS Specialists (Sales), and Chemist teams.
- Ensuring maximization of service center schedules and high level of asset and chemist utilization
- Managing the sales side of the P&L through our Technical Services Specialist program as well the cost side by objectively looking at operations optimization, cost control measures, and managing margins on quoted projects.
- Driving a sucessful financial close monthly/quarterly/annually.
- Working with the Sales group to provide technical support in lab packs and LTL services, as well as help drive additional projects to the schedule.
- Ensuring that all field operations are conducted in accordance with health and safety regulations.
The selected candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Finance is required, an MBA is a plus or equivalent of three years of progressively responsible experience in the environmental industry.
- Excellent analytical ability (financial and operational) and be able to demonstrate a high-level of expertise with Excel (pivot tables and some exposure to VB), and SAP. Candidate must have a strong grasp on management through financial reports and KPI’s as well as demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience with margin analysis for quotes, as well as a strong understanding of pricing and market dynamics, quoting projects, and must possess the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects to meet tight deadlines. Candidate must also possess the ability to present technical information to users at various levels of understanding.
- Strong knowledge of reading, interpreting, and managing a Profit and Loss financial statement, as well as possess intermediate or higher level of MS Office skills (powerpoint, outlook, word, etc.).
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn DOT and EPA RCRA regulations.
- The ability to travel at least 40% of the time, or more, as dictated by the needs of the business.
Tradebe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Tradebe is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a Drug Free Workplace.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee’s contribution, up to 25% of theemployees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
The management of the professional careers of our employees stands out as a cornerstone of our model.
We take the time and effort to provide development opportunities, both from an educational and
professional point of view. Training is one of our main concerns and therefore we invest a great deal of
Are you ready to join Tradebe’s…
At Tradebe we work to provide sustainable, innovative and quality solutions that contribute to improve our
environment and serve our stakeholders.
We want to be the ever-growing leader in each market where we operate.
Results: We work diligently to achieve our goals, exceed customer expectations, and hold each other accountable for delivering results.
Environmental Sustainability: Our processes prioritize recycling and recovery of materials wherever possible, contributing to a sustainable economy.
Growth: We promote an entrepreneurial spirit amongst our employees that encourages innovation and growth as differential factors for success.
Talent Development: Our greatest asset is our employees, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right talent for our company.
Customer Service: We foster a proactive and transparent relationship with our customers to ensure that we help them to solve their short and long-term needs
Health & Safety: We possess an unwavering commitment to providing and promoting a healthy and safe work environment.