At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Supports the sale and implementation of selected technical or complex products, services and solutions. Responsible for displaying a comprehensive understanding of the technical aspects of our company's products and services and how they integrate into the customer's operations, consistent with a "bundled" or "solution" oriented approach to obtaining new business. Builds customer confidence in our company's technical solutions, and addresses all technical objections/concerns from prospective customers throughout the sales cycle. Functional responsibilities may include pre-proposal discussions with potential customers either in person or via conference call, developing a technical sales strategy for customers, proposal preparation assistance, pricing recommendations, and implementation support.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience related to selling integrated solutions to a variety of customers
- Demonstrated consultative, solutions-based selling background and experience
- Proficient technical and analytical acumen
- Thorough knowledge of products and solutions in primary area of responsibility, with basic technical knowledge of related products and solutions offered by other business lines
- Solid proficiency demonstrating complex/software based solutions
- Proficient in working effectively with a variety of function groups to assemble customer solutions
- Excellent presentation, training, verbal and written communication skills