Technical Solutions Specialist III
Location: New York, NY
Pay Rate: 62/hr
The search social impact team builds products to help connect users with civic, educational, employ and health related information on Search. As a Technical Solutions Specialist, you'll work closely with stakeholders in Tech, Engineering, Program Management, and Product Management to deploy search/assistant features in multiple countries. The ideal candidate will understand the current end-to-end solution such as data pipeline setup, backend system configuration and other supporting tools and applications. Have the ability to communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to launch products, enable features and resolve issues. Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to requests from cross-functional teams. Analyze data metrics to identify trends and communicate actionable insights to key stakeholders. Develop and improve training materials and documentation.
- Deployment of search product/features
- Work closely with Partner Technology Manager / Partner Operations Manager to address various cross-functional requests
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Perform deployment of search product/features
- Execute search social impact platform product/features enablement
- Work closely with Tech team members to address various cross-functional team requests.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering; 4 years of experience working with the web-based product, specifically coding, testing/QA, and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop code and/or make code/config modifications, work with Linux/Unix and interface with engineering/technical teams
- Experiences with Python, Java, HTML/XML, shell scripting and SQL/database
Nice to Have Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills.