- Until end of financial year 2020
- Parramatta location
- Well funded Government agency
- Rate of $643.50/day + super
Randstad is seeking an experienced Technical Specialist to provide expertise and input to the technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Office 365. You will work with staff from the Office 365 programme, IT operations and external service providers to efficiently and rapidly implement the required solution and any subsidiary systems.
- Provide input and expertise in the implementation of the various components of Microsoft Office 365, including IDAM, AAD, ADFS, Exchange Online, EMS, MDM, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer and other Office 365 components.
- Provide high quality, technical specialist advice, knowledge and experience in public cloud services.
- Provide knowledge transfer in the areas of design, advanced support and troubleshooting.
- Create “as-built” documents for the deployed solutions.
- Assist in the development of the migration plan that outlines the sequence and timeframes to transition from the legacy environments to the various Office 365 components with minimal or no disruption to existing processes.
- Provide expert advice and liaise with associated teams to align solutions with client expectations.
- Quality Assurance: Review user acceptance test plans. Ensure solutions meet agreed standards and are fit for release. Perform or escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose user acceptance issues.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of cloud based SaaS solutions - specifically Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack (Windows desktop and server), Microsoft Application & Azure stacks.
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft PowerShell.
- Capability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers, and within the project team.
- Strong written and oral communications, proven capability to work within tight deadlines and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
If you wish to be considered for this role, visit the Apply button now. You can also get in touch with Kayla via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.