Provides administrative support to Technical Support, Field Service Engineers and Lab Specialists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedules and dispatches field personnel for installation, training and service calls.
- Maintains and develops reporting tools to assist the Director of Technical Services in evaluating personnel, customer satisfaction, and program effectiveness.
- Assists in the maintenance of the customer master list.
- Communicates effectively to customers through the performance of mailings for training and service, faxing letters or bulletins, phoning customers to retrieve or disperse important information, and assisting, when directed, with any other company mailings.
- Accurately records customer information and details of customer communications in the Technical Support's customer database.
- Assists in the maintenance of Technical Support's customer database by downloading service, installation and training documents.
- Accurately orders parts and supplies for all Technical Service personnel for both Trunk Stock and for delivery to the customer for corrective or preventive maintenance visits.
- Prepares and orders training materials for delivery to accounts for onsite training/installations.
- Creates and maintains files for all analyzers, including installation, training and service documentation.
- Provides typing, reporting, and mailings for Managers.
- Provides telephone support for incoming calls, when necessary.
- Assists the finance department with coding of credit card statements, receipts and spreadsheets.
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five or more year's administrative experience.