Position Overview: Service and Support Analyst must maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always. Responsible for the end user support, implementation of new projects and vendor management to meet or exceed the service levels and the business requirements. This person will need excellent documentation skills using most Microsoft office suite products. Communicating with customers through various channels is a key factor in this position to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Provides direct, daily on-going support to all associates for simple and moderately complex PC related hardware and software issues within the company’s headquarters.
- Provides onsite technical support to remote locations when requested.
- Assists in monitoring the integrity and operation of the company’s LAN’s (performance, and availability) by ensuring a high degree of quality and control of the LAN environment.
- Ensures system integrity by monitoring PC security functions and access controls. Takes immediate action whenever any risks are identified which would compromise the company’s assets.
- Ensures the company’s PC’s and LAN’s are maintained at the appropriate operating system levels with the correct maintenance. Implements upgrades as necessary using established procedures.
- Provides basic consulting support by making recommendations to the development staff and associates on PC and PC-related hardware, software, training and by keeping abreast of the latest technologies.
- Executes hand on activities in the Data Center under the instruction of the Global E&A team
- Include invoices in the system and identifying discrepancies.
- Create purchase order request in the system.
- Maintain contact list for different vendors and internal customer in different offices in North America
- Research new suppliers in North America for new deals.
- Knowledge in structure cabling.
- Maintains inventory of computers and printers for all the region.
- Negotiates with outside vendors on contract fulfillment, obligations and dispatches IT Services staff and/or vendor representatives to resolve problems.
- Monitors and reports on compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Skills to work with multidisciplinary team in other regions.
- IT diploma required.
- Customer service oriented.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in PC and Network support.
- Good understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- May be required to travel to provide limited technical assistance.
- Must have basic knowledge in server’s environment and Data Center Support.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- CCNA desired.
- English is a must, Spanish and/or Portuguese is desired and any other language will be considered a plus.
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible and driven person.
- Details oriented.
- Professional, structured, capable of multi-tasking, and performing under pressure.
- Good Communicator with good interpersonal capabilities.
- Team oriented.
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of normal workday
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties