For immediate consideration, please send an updated version of your resume to email@example.com
Serious inquiries only.
W2 candidates only.
The Affordable Care Act Management Platform (ACAMP) product support analyst is responsible for supporting instances of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) product. A support analyst is available to the clients to solve issues with the ACAMP product and is also responsible for monitoring for ongoing data issues. A product support analyst has a deep understanding of the ACAMP product as well as a broad understanding of the ACA regulations.
- Handle inbound issues via phone and email regarding the ACA product(s)
- Assist with general diagnosis data problems and questions.
- Problem solving data issues is over 50% of the work.
- Answer questions regarding data specifications
- Resolve errors in the ACA product (data errors)
- Answer questions and provide guidance regarding product usage
- Monitor client instances for stale data warnings and work with the client to correct the error
- Monitor client instances for data validation errors and work with the client to correct the error
- Assist with SFTP and data encryptions questions
- Accurately document cases
- Accurately document specification changes to client instances
- Assist onboarding teams with ACAMP system issues and questions
- Responsible for developing FAQ documentation for eThority ACA product
- Responsible for helping to improve ACAMP knowledgebase
- Responsible for assisting with support on other products (UMS/eThority CT) where feasible
- Communicate outages to clients Work with and route cases when necessary to other support and operations groups.
Skills and Education
- College degree (BA/BS) is highly preferred.
- Application support experience is highly preferred.
- Supporting Enterprise application dealing with employee, contact, pay, or educational data is a good example.
- Scripted phone support is not a good example of this. Troubleshooting mobile phones is not a great example.
- Hardware troubleshooting is not a great example.
- At least 2 years working in a professional environment is highly preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178