I hope all is well. My name is Neeraj Harsh. I am a Technical Recruiter with Avacend Inc. I thought you might be interested in the following opportunity. If you're available for an opportunity or keeping your options open, please reply to my email with your resume. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.
The following is the job description that we received from our client
Position : RM - IT Operations Practitioner
Description: Job Description: PC/Mac Workstation Technologist
Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support. Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action or assigns the issue to right assignment group. Technologist to capture all incidents in incident tracker tool and assign the cases to relevant assignment group as per process and ensures proper documentation. Provides resolution to customer based on in scope processes. Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process, logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure. Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement. Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issue are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
Skills required: • Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for assistance from internal customers experiencing problems with computer hardware, software, and other computer-related technologies. • Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service. Knowledge, Skills • Good understanding of Windows and MacIntosh computers, mobile devices, and Microsoft Office applications, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) • Strong organizational skills. • Strong written and oral communication skills. • Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.• Data recovery from crashed hard drive • Virus remediation • PC repair (replacement keyboard, display/LCD, RAM etc)
Additional Job Details:
* Identification, prioritization, resolution/fulfilment of customer incidents.
* Coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming customer inquiries.
* Implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines.
* Responds to and completes customer requests for services from initial request to problem resolution and follow-up.
* Provide incident status updates to customers.
* Log and update each customer incident in incident management system.
* Provide customer service in accordance with the LTO scope of services.
* Escalate issues to local office lead/supervisor when necessary.
* Performs installations, upgrades and backups.
* Ensure all customers are charged appropriately for all supplies and non-standard services.
* Update all asset information in our asset management system.
* Ensure hardware inventory is in working order following documented hardware maintenance process.
* Perform all pre-deployment tasks to ensure PCs are ready for customer delivery.
* Educate customers on use of technology.
* May support/troubleshoot network problems.
* May support/troubleshoot client connectivity.
* May work with external vendors on operational duties (ie. PC disposal, hardware repair, etc…)
* Participation on global/local operational projects or initiatives (operating system refresh, office moves, office build outs, PC replacement programs…)
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Additional Job Details: What are “must-have” skills for this role PC and Macintosh knowledge 2 to 5 years Microsoft office applications 2 to 5 years PC compliance and anti-virus remediation skills 1 to 3 years Laptop repair 1 to 3 years Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Strong organizational skills What are some “nice-to-have” skills and why Asset management skills Mobile phone support experience Networking and TCP/IP knowledge Does this role have opportunity to work remote, or will the resource need to be onsite: oniste What are the chances for extension: good contract to hire Local candidates Local to San Francisco
Location : SAN FRANCISCO CA 94105
Pay rate: 42/h on W2
If you are interested, please contact us with your most updated resume at 770.702.0137 or reply via this email.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you again for your time and attention!
Have a wonderful day.
3155 North Point Pkwy Bldg. G
Suite 130, Alpharetta GA 30005