- Analyze specifications and requirements provided by Product Owner/BA team members
- Demonstrate flexibility to work on both server-side (backend) and client-side (UI) components using (and learning) multiple languages as needed
- Collaborate with team members to effectively transfer knowledge through pair programming, design workshops, and code reviews
- Demonstrate ability to provide the support to treasury application and proved effective technical solution to it when needed.
- Multitask and practice good time management skills, both individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent scoping, estimation, software testing and quality assurance experience
- Gather details to perform necessary tests and analyses. Conduct unit and integration testing
- Meet deadlines, prioritize and handle multiple tasks while working independently and as a member of a team.
- Experience in working with along with Agile Methodology.
- Experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) and development with web technologies
- Demonstrated ability to use (and learn) multiple languages on both client and server side
- 1+ years SQL Server Development Experience (SQL Server 2012 TSQL, Stored Procs, Views, SSRS, SSIS)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have strong commitment to high quality products
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Candidates with exposure to Agile development methodologies and tools will be preferred
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Dedication to continuous learning and improvement in both technical and the business domains
- Hard working with strong technical background and commitment
- Experience in insurance and/or financial industries
- Continuous integration techniques and tools
- Performance profiling of applications and components
- Developing and documenting components, libraries, and APIs to be used by other developers
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.