|Reference # :||19-14974||Title :||Technical Support Consultant(Data Analysis/Reporting)|
|Location :||Jackson, MI|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/01/2019|
Title-Technical Support Consultant (Data Analysis/Reporting)
Duration-7-12 Months contract+
?Pay Rate: $22/hour on w-2 with benefits .
* Performs technical support functions and more complex tasks including establishing workload and organizing and conducting assignments according to deadlines.
* Sets up tech support systems including record maintenance, data submission, and project management.
* Provides backup department support.
* Prepares reports, and tech support material as directed from time to time.
* Maintains confidentiality.
* Performs or establishes procedures for tech support functions and actions including records, tracking of information, maintaining logs/spreadsheet, and other similar technical support.
* Under general direction, prepares special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other areas of the Company, etc.
* Ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to appropriate staff members; ensures that information is furnished in a timely manner; decides whether a higher authority should be notified of important or emergency matters.
* Periodically evaluates process and program effectiveness and takes action to maintain continuous improvement.
* Follows all safety rules and procedures, and contributes to the safety of co-workers and the general public.
* Participates as an active technical support team member by contributing to program development and organization planning.
* Operate a computer terminal and utilize necessary software applications
* Willing and able to follow instruction, assist in training of co-workers, and cooperate with other employees and customers.
* Performs responsibilities in a manner that clearly shows effective communication and cooperation and that promotes open exchange of information, respect, high ethical standards and professionalism.
* Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
* Ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive information and data.
* Knowledge and/or experience in department practices and procedures.
* Ability to solve a range of basic problems
* Communication skills
Experience with Data analysis and reporing.
Associate's Degree minimum, Bachelor's Degree preferred
Strong knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word PowerPoint