Do you have a passion for helping others? Small businesses play a critical role in our communities and fuel the nation’s economy. Imagine all of the small businesses in your life; the local bakery, your favorite restaurant, and the corner market. What would your community be like without them?
Concentrix in Johnstown, PA, to is looking to hire people with a passion for helping small businesses succeed. Our team helps customers learn how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoots technical issues. If you feel like you don’t know much about these topics, no worries. Most of our new hires don’t either and that’s why Concentrix offers paid training to teach you how to use QuickBooks and help provide awesome customer support.
The Perks include:
- Competitive base pay starting at $12.75/hr
- Casual dress attire – no suit, no tie, no worries!
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans available
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
Apply today and be part of a team dedicated to helping Small Businesses succeed!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.