- Provides First/second/third level technical support for customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Support Engineers.
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides technology/product training, documentation and intellectual property material as required.
- Acts as focal point for large account product problem resolution.
- Support customer success with specialized product knowledge.
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise. Advocate for customers in engineering roadmap planning.
- Interacts across support teams and development teams at peer level.
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
skills and capabilities:
Minimum 7-10 years of experience in the following:
- Understanding of application components and functionality; i.e. relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis etc.), web Servers (Apache, Nginx, etc.).
- Experience in Kerberos,Hadoop Ecosystem, MapR and Hive is must to have .
- Experience in Linux troubleshooting. Red Hat, Centos, and Ubuntu operating systems must to have.
- Knowledge of SAML, LDAP, BI and reporting tools, Tableau, AWS a big plus
- Understanding in Bigdata .
- Experience working with web APIs
- Experience with python, Java a nice to have.
We dont accept H4EAD, OPT, CPT.
$75,000.00 - $120,000.00 /year