Work in a fast-paced call center environment to resolve incoming technical calls from customers regarding our product(s). You will listen and analyze the issue, then offer trouble shooting tips and try to resolve the technical issue(s). This is a customer focused position.
Technical Support Duties and Responsibilities
- Walk customers through the process of installing Vivotek products on their machines (PC’s, Mac’s, and smart devices).
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using Vivotek products and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Send technical documentation to customers who have lost or misplaced theirs
- Refer difficult cases to a senior analyst support tech or HQ.
- Assume remote control over customers’ computers when necessary to resolve problems
Technical Support Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum 1-year experience in information technology or technical support [required]
- Familiarity with Windows and Apple operating systems
- Working knowledge of security software and functionality preferred.
- CCNA and/or Network Certification a plus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Problem Solving
- LAN Knowledge
- Help Desk Experience
- Verbal Communication
- Operating Systems
- Phone Skills
- Quality Focus
- PC Proficiency
- System Administration High school degree or better