This is a great opportunity to be a part of a successful Healthcare IT company experiencing significant growth. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by leading investors. Here you'll get to work with some of the smartest and most interesting people around; solving unique and complex challenges in healthcare on a scale matched by few companies.
Our applications and programs are focused on making prescriptions safer and more efficient, helping hospitals, physicians, pharmacies, and care providers save patient's lives! Your work will have a direct impact on over 220,000 healthcare professionals, 67,000 pharmacies and 60% of the healthcare IT vendors in the market! If you get excited about stretching yourself in new ways, developing yourself to your fullest potential, care about working with smart colleagues; we want to talk to you!
The DrFirst Technical Support team is the first line of support to our clients and end users. You will work one-on-one with our clients, as well as collaboratively with the support team and other departments within DrFirst in order to provide the highest level of service to our customers and end users. Your committment to providing an exceptional customer experience through communication, troubleshooting and issue resolution will ensure that we satisfy customer expectations by offering impeccable service and user support. This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates or individuals who would like to begin a career in healthcare technology.
Who will love this job
- A self-starter who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- A creative problem solver who gets excited about leveraging a variety of resources to create solutions
- A team player who exhibits a can-do mentality and is always willing to help the group
What you will work on
- Responsible for 24/7 support on a monthly rotational basis with the possibility of working nights, weekends, and holidays
- Provide stellar customer service to DrFirst customers and end users
- Interpret and apply customer support processes when applicable, but think creatively to solve new or unique problems
- Escalate issues that require collaboration with resources from Development, System Engineering, Database Management, and Tier 2 Support teams
- Use internal tools for gathering data, examples, and logs to escalate issues to product management teams and developers
- Provide resolution to inquiries from pharmacies and providers relating to Surescripts
- Serve as a liaison between DrFirst and our customers in response to general inquiries and support problems
- Assist with resolving and/or dispatching support tickets
- Data analysis and related ad hoc projects aimed at improving the DrFirst customer experience
- Triage phone calls that come into the main switchboard and escalate major issues to the appropriate executives and teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of work experience
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Some PC and internet technology experience
- Ability to work without sponsorship
- 90% Desk/phone work
- 10% Standing/moving throughout the office
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy as you grow in your life and career. Your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers.
Learn more about our benefits and professional development opportunities here.