Company in Tempe, AZ is looking for
Candidate must be flexible to work any shift.
send resumes asap to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLC
Are you looking for the place to really enhance your career? Envision offers
Challenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment.
Why Envision? The Envision Difference
* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.
* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.
* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.
* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.
* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.
* Voted a “Best Place to Work” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine – November, 2013
Envision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by Envision
Technical Support Specialist
Duration: CONTRACT TO HIRE
all off shifts, need flexibility
Technical Support Specialist
Envision is seeking Technical Support Specialist for our contract to hire role in Tempe, AZ. We have multiple openings for these off shift / night shift roles. Below is a brief outline of what we are seeking for this role.
Military background is a major plus
The Technical Support Specialist provides second-level support and troubleshooting for network service providers and internal customers for all client voice and data products and services. In this role, the ideal candidate will take ownership of customer-reported issues and work directly with the subject matter experts within client to drive issues to resolution.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in customer service (wireless, cellular, telecommunications industry help desk, or computer environment preferred).
- BS/BA degree in computer science or an engineering field preferred; or equivalent work experience.
- A+, Network+, CCENT certifications a plus.
- Familiarity with Satellite, Cellular GSM, RF or Electrical/Electronic concepts is a plus.
- Familiarity with the maritime environment and port-based logistics a plus.
- Any foreign language experience is a plus.
- Military background is a major plus
- Provide second level support and troubleshooting to Telecom Service Providers and internal customers for all client voice and data products and services in a 24x7 environment.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries in an efficient and timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting of reported issues. Drive issues to resolution while documenting and tracking all issues in the appropriate databases. Provide “cradle-to-grave” ownership of issues.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identify solutions.
- Provide training to Service Partners, vendors and internal customers.
- Assist highly technical end users; develop and troubleshoot their custom solutions.
- Participate in team projects such as the testing of new products/services prior to release.
- Coordinate and track onsite service requests with network of Global Service Providers.
- Knowledge of client products, services, provisioning systems and business operations a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, self-motivated and possess the ability to work in a fast -paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude and work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical aptitude and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Extremely flexible to support swing shifts, night shifts and weekends in a 24x7 environment.
- Knowledge of PC/Mac/Linux computer environments.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN components and IP technologies.
Please send Qualified resumes asap to
Please call to discuss our Bonus Referral Program!