RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Technical Support Technician in Albany, New York (NY).
Our client has been in business for 30+ years due to the focus and commitment, not only to their customers, but to their associates as well. They refer to their associates as the heart and soul of their company and are committed to maintaining an office culture of respect, integrity and excellence. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply today!
- Perform Break/Fix, support for laptops, desktops, Printers, servers and networks
- Work during Tuesday- Saturday 0900-1800; We will also provide after-hours support for our customers; We have weekly on call rotation among the team members
- Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLA's)
- Technician will travel to each client's location to provide service
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer
- Works under general supervision
- 3 years plus with customer service experience
- 2 years plus supporting Desktops, Laptops and Printers
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
- Smartphone with teethering/hot spot capabilities (Reimbursed within Corporate Guidelines)
- Basic Hand Tools
- Possess a valid driver's license
Preferred, Not Required:
- CompTIA A+ (must have)
- OEM Printer Warranty Certifications (Xerox, Lexmark, HP)
- OEM Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certifications (Dell, Lenovo, HP)
- Server experience would be a bonus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.