About the role: How you will make an impact
A Technical Support Engineer is well versed in all aspects of e-discovery, trial preparation and presentation, database management, and in handling the Importing, Processing, and Production of client data while providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide litigation technology support, including importing data, exporting data, SQL, video syncing and industry best practices.
- Cover basic calls on application installation, licensing, features, and functions with how to style questions.
- Resolve common errors with documented resolutions.
- Support at least one enterprise or desktop platform and many of the technologies utilized by IPRO applications.
- Strong technical aptitude to be able to provide application support to other IT professionals.
- A love for technology. You geek out of the latest and greatest software, build your own machines or websites, and are the go to person for all of your family & friends tech questions
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment providing application support to end users
- Proficiency using Windows-based platforms
- Knowledge/exposure/experience with SQL
- Ability to work independently and promptly on assigned tasks
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours.
- Named as a Careerbuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona
- Named one of AZ’s Most Admired Company by Best Companies AZ.
- 100% company-paid premiums for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance.
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- We offer flexible start and end times.
- We have a start-up company mentality with 29 years of industry experience.
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld.
- Employee Events
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Subsidized Commuting
- Transportation Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Food and Coffee
- Paid sick days
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Performance bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Military Leave
- Gym Memberships
- Game Rooms
Technical Support Engineer / Analyst