Project: Technical Systems Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
Location: Roseland NJ
Payment terms: W2/C2C(own corporation)
Visa Status: USC/GC/EAD/TN
Pay Rate: Minimum Best
Mid-level & Snr Technical-Systems Analysts to work with the Prudential Individual Solutions Group business and technology teams to configure and implement Insurance and Annuities products, business workflows and transactions by utilizing the recently introduced FAST Platform. The selected candidates will join a growing team of Business-Systems & Technical Analysts and team supporting the Prudential Individual Solutions Group business.
This is an IT role with strong business background in which the Technical Systems Analyst (TSA) will be required to develop an understanding of the client business and their products plus the applications/systems supporting that business, with a focus on the new FAST platform.
Experience working in Agile delivery teams, supporting the Product Owner role will be a key advantage operating under SAFe.
The TSA’s will be expected to contribute to standards, training and best practices working towards the establishment of a Centre of Excellence and may eventually work across several platforms.
The Technical Systems Analyst role involves a combination of responsibilities, tasks and deliverables. The Analyst will:
- Manage work products in support of overall project plan
- Support execution of technical solutions, in engineering rules and configurations, to meet SAFe release train goals
- Engage with multiple business and technical teams in support of program improvement
- Maintain and provide timely updates to the product owner
- Facilitate and attend technical scrum and program improvement meetings.
- Maintain technical documentation to reflect future state changes
- Act as the conduit, 'enabling bridge' and knowledge source between the business stakeholders and IT/Operations, effectively communicating requirements and the knowledge gained throughout the programme
- Work with all stakeholders and SAFe release train management to determine and define the business challenges/objectives, scope and priorities
- Assess the impact of any change in requirements and communicate this to the Product Owner
- Design configurations and their structure in accordance with FAST governance
- Verify the solution/configuration design process to ensure it aligns with the business requirements
- Inform and support additional development, QA and UAT
- Provide constructive input to QA and UAT
The Technical Systems Analyst needs to have a good appreciation of the technology delivery processes and Insurance and Annuities products. The ability to learn and master the capabilities of the FAST platform is key.
Skillsets and Experience
- Systems Analysis
- Good understanding of Life and/or Annuities Products
- Agile aware or experienced
- Knowledge/experience of Web Services and XML
- Development/technological experience/qualification is highly desirable
- Actuarial understanding is desirable
- will engage with Stakeholders to elicit, define and validate functional requirements using relevant and applicable techniques
- will configure business transactions and products in the FAST platform
- will be part of a Scrum team and
- support and inform Product Owner and Scrum Master in the Release Train and
- provide constructive input to QA and UAT testing as needed
- The ideal candidate should have a recognized college/university IT-related qualification
- Qualifications and/or experience in the Life Insurance and Annuities business domain would be highly desirable
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have 2+ years Systems Analysis experience
- Experience working with Life Insurance or Annuities Admin Platforms would be very beneficial
- Experience working on configurable platforms, such as Salesforce, Archer or Clarity will be considered
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and ideally experience working in an Agile team
- Product Owner trained/certified would be advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience carrying out an Analyst role from a remote setting
- Ability to develop high quality configurations and associated documentation as required within scheduled time-frame and budget.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasker capable of handling multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent organizational skills
- Perform all duties in a professional manner
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff involved in the successful delivery of projects
- Have a positive attitude and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment handling the management of issues in a calm, professional and controlled manner
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and a desire to continuously learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to direct, moderate and negotiate groups
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflicting as well as competing demands. Flexibility to handle work beyond defined responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Manage tasks and assignments with little to no supervision
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
Thanks & Regards