The Technical Training Program is designed to develop the trainee’s technical skills through assignments in 2 – 3 of the technical areas within SNF's operations. Participants will also gain an understanding of SNF’s culture and environment. After the successful completion of 2 – 3 training rotational assignments, the participant in the training program will be placed in a permanent position.
- The Technical Trainee will report to an area manager, supervisor, or project leader in various technical areas of SNF.
Specifically, the Technical Trainee will have assignments and duties in the following technical areas over the course of 1 year:
- Plant Polymerization – Accurately mix chemicals and controls reactions to produce products in Polymerization Plants.
- Applications – Perform laboratory polymerizations to qualify raw materials, in-process products, and finished products.
- Research and Development – Perform analysis and application testing for various polymers in Oil and Gas.
- Technical Service – Maintaining the integrity of various customer polymer projects in the field.
In addition, the Technical Trainee will have responsibility for:
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s products, customers and proprietary information.
- Assure that SNF product performance is in compliance with all federal, state, customers, and regulatory compliance.
- Follow all company and customer safety compliance policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Strong orientation to team development.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
- Ability to travel while in a Technical Service role.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply