Designs and delivers programs to train all levels of personnel. Develops tests and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques. Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments. May evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs. May be responsible for development of e-learning programs.
Requires Bachelor’s degree with2 years experience, Master’s degree with 0years experience or5 years experience in a training environment lieu of a degree
Proficiency with MS Office to include MS Excel, MS PowerPoint (experience with MS Visio and MS Project
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Adult Learning Theory
- Expertise in Microelectronics and Surface Mount Electronics Technologies highly desirable.Intermediate proficiency inCBT/WBT development, a background in technical writing, or other related fields
- J-STD 001 Certified Instructor (CIT or MIT)
- Blended Learning experience
- Proficiency with eLearning software (experience with Articulate Storyline a plus).
- Experience delivering adult training/education.
- Experience in video audio recording/editing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.