Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking for a Technical Writer in Bethesda, MD to work for a technology services team supporting a software development project for a government agency.
Responsibilities for the Technical Writer include:
- Develop user support content using MadCap Flare software
- Create documents that can be clearly understood by technical and non-technical users
- Work efficiently within an Agile Development environment
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents for technical and non-¬‐technical users.
Qualifications for the Technical Writer include:
- 3+ years writing/editorial experience in the Software industry or related field
- Strong background and expertise creating content using MadCap Flare software is required
- Familiar with Grants Management Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field
Compensation for the Technical Writer includes:
- Salary Range: $60,000-$80,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya through ADP
Please send resumes to Brendan Murphy at Bmurphy@zacharypiper.com
Keywords: Technical Writer, Tech Writer, Technical Editor, MadCap Flare software, Mad Cap Flare, MadCap, documentation, editorial, Agile, Agile Development, Grants Management System, English, Journalism, Communication