|Reference # :||19-09343||Title :||Technical Writer|
|Location :||Boston, MA|
|Position Type :||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/03/2019 / 12/31/2019|
|Knowledge Management Technical Writer|
Bill rate: ***/hr-***/hr
This is full-time, temporary 3-month role, with potential for extension.
? Looking for writer/editor candidate with primary skill set suited for writing technical content that will appear on the company's Claims Knowledge Management platform, an intranet site customer-facing employees use every day to learn and to support customer interactions.
? The candidate will produce and edit content such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Job Aids, Help Guides, knowledge articles and reference guides to support customer-facing employees during service and claim handling interactions.
? The candidate will work closely with our business partners and insurance subject matter experts to review and create content in line with an established style guide and standards.
- Up to 40 hours/week
- Length of assignment through November/December (depending on start date), strong possibility of extension
- Copywriting and editing of resource material (e.g. standard operating procedure docs, articles, web pages, etc.) for customer-facing employees.
- Experience writing for digital channels and internal audiences.
- Must provide writing samples in submittal
- Strong communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility for light work from home
Strong technical writing and editing skills
Experience writing/editing training and employee-facing content
Strong attention to detail and comfortable with ambiguity
Team player but ability to work independently
Experience translating complex/technical subject matter into simple, concise and easy to consume content, following best practice guidelines
Experience in insurance and/or financial services industries, preferred
- Retirement / Pension Plans