Seeking a Technical Writer in Charlotte, NC. for a large utilities company
This position is responsible for the documentation of Standard Operating Processes for applicable Grid Solutions projects. Standard Operating Processes will represent key information critical to the delivery of business processes that are to be implemented and in alignment with the project deliverables. This position will work with Subject Matter Experts to develop and document process narratives to align business process maps, document related business requirements, and document other process workshop outputs as needed. The position works closely with the Business Process Management, Change Management, Training, and BPM Governance Resources. The individual is responsible for following and meeting the established quality assurance / quality check guidelines. Responsible for requesting, tracking, and maintaining document control numbers.
- Participate in process development workshops to support Business Process Designers in documenting workshop deliverables including process business requirements, RACI roles and process activities, documentation of risks, assumptions, issues, action items, and decisions related to the process.
- Support the development of identified level 4 task detail, as needed, and ensure the appropriate attachment and/or reference links are included in the Standard Operating Process
- Request and maintain tracking of Corporate Documents Control Numbers required for publication of Standard Operating Process
- Support the publication of Standard Operating Process by completing the Document Approval Form and route to identified owners for recommended and final approvals prior to publication. Support of the publication effort includes appropriate tracking and status reporting of published Standard Operating Process.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Knowledge of Business Process Management fundamentals
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to understand technical aspects and relay the information in a concise, effective way that is easily understood by others
- Ability to work on multiple tasks within a timeframe, to work independently to set and meet targets, adhere to standards
- Ability to communication effectively with at all levels within the organization, both written and verbally
- Bachelor???s degree from a four-year college or university
- Preferred Years of prior equivalent work-related experience in lieu of a degree (if applicable): 3 to 5 years- required Years of prior work related experience in addition to a degree: 1 to 3 years preferred
PLEASE APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.