Technical Writer (Contract-to-hire)
4 Months Contract
We are currently looking for a Technical Writer who will be responsible for updating job aids for the Brokerage Services and Support Team.
This includes working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to validate current content, draft new language as needed and reorganize content to make the job aid more effective.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Coordinating meetings with SMEs (including scheduling meetings and conference rooms).
• Meeting with SMEs to develop new content, including performing sit-with’s.
• Tracking all changes that need to be made to the job aids.
• Completing revisions within established timelines.
• Coordinating approvals of the final documents.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.