Develop, write, edit and generate program artifacts and deliverables.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Proficient in writing systems and cybersecurity documentation.
- Familiar with various modes of written communication such as project management plans, training materials, status reports, and briefings.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Judgment and Decision Making Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Time Management Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Coordination Adjusting actions in relation to other's actions.
- Monitoring Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Work Environment:This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.Workdays do not include working or conducting business on Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed closings.
- Travel is required as expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Significant experience writing systems and cybersecurity documentation.
- Experience with project management plans, training materials, status reports, and briefings.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School + 11-14 years or
- BA/BS + 5-10 years or
- MA/MS +3-6 years.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Must possess and maintain an active US Government Top Secret/SCI clearance.
ATL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Health benefits to include medical and dental
- Paid Personal and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Apply online at www.at-leaders.com and click on Careers.