Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The selected individual will provide dedicates assistance in the preparation, review, revision and maintenance of technical documents to support the unit’s mission. Writes and edits technical documentation for all supported organizations activities. Creates documentation for operations; produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities – Standard Operating Procedures; provides field, data definitions and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources. Additional duties include tracking and monitoring tasking and utilizing automated data systems and research tools to meet deadlines.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
· Six (6) years of experience as a Technical Writer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
· Understanding of basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), ability to be responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents
· Experience t in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications
· Ability to gather technical information, prepares written text
· Ability to maintain a current internal documentation library
· Skilled in use of multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
· Must understand basic concepts and write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity
· Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
· Must be self-starter capable of working tasks to completion without direct immediate oversight
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.