Technical Writer - Hopkins, MN
We are looking for a technical writer for a contract position in Hopkins, MN.
- To bring clarity and consistency to product development documents through accurate and concise writing and effective use of document format
- To write, revise, organize, plan, summarize, edit, and proofread technical documents.
- Co-author or contribute to the creation and revision of Product Development Process (PDP) deliverables
- Clearly and correctly state and summarize technical information and conclusions in documents
- Organize and transform raw data into usable tables and graphs
- Make suggestions or corrections in order to make a document more clear and concise
- Plan documents and create the draft or framework of a document for the engineer or team to use as their working document
- Review and peer-edit the work of other writers to ensure high quality standards within the technical writing group
- Interface cross-functionally within the product development team and throughout the company to acquire source material/information for documents and to develop understanding of the products and the product development process
- Participate in department projects and/or lead portions of department projects
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- 3 - 5 Years with BA 1 - 3 Years with MBA
- 2-5 years medical device product labeling experience preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.