OMAX Corporation is a rapidly growing, leading provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems. OMAX has brought together the leading innovators and experts in abrasive waterjet technology, fostering an environment that promotes teamwork and a dedication to excellence. The capabilities of our machines consistently evolve to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers.
- Carry out formal and timely manufacturability (DFM/DFT) review on all new products
- Develop new processes based on new technology requirements
- Design tooling and custom equipment to support assembly and testing, with the latest solid modeling and abrasive waterjet technology.
- Assist manufacturing facilities in setting up lines and cells to build new and existing products using modern 'lean' manufacturing practices
- Analyze manufacturing issues for solution or recommendations of improvement
- Represent manufacturing facilities in the ECN process, ensure that the changes are achievable, and coordinate feedback in the approval and implementation loop
- All other duties as deemed necessary by the department manager or supervisor
- BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ year’s relevant manufacturing experience
- Proficient with SolidWorks, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other common office tools
- Must have the personal traits of a “Change Leader”
- Ability to work and lead effectively within a team, a team builder who listens and considers input from others
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision as a contributing team member
- Able to provide technical guidance to other team members
- Demonstrated experience in implementing lean manufacturing concepts
- Broad knowledge of production machinery, CNC machine centers, tooling, programming, machining processes, assembly tools and processes
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Utilize a data-focused approach to problem solving
- Experience developing and maintaining process documentation with ECN maintenance
- Strong analytical and good organizational skill
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
OMAX Corporation offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, a 401K Plan with company matching, education reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted; must be able to work for any company within the United States. Fax resumes to (253) 872-9660 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer