Job Title: Technical writer
Job Location: Walpole, MA
Job Duration: 3 Months
- Writes and edits numerous "common" documents, currently used on multiple product/projects, based on input received from Subject Matter Experts.
- May be asked to assist with processing change orders for associated documentation using SAP PLM.
- The person in this role will:
- Ensure changes and documents are processed in accordance with all internal and external standards, guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Ensure the accuracy of documents including; revisions, numbers, and content based on input received from Subject Matter Experts.
Additional Skills and Experience
- Document Control experience (2-5 yrs.)
- Medical device/biotech, or regulated company experience preferred.
- Experience using SAP PLM or a similar Document Management System required.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to meet changing deadlines in a fast moving environment.
- Proficient with MS WORD and EXCEL.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment.