Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the issuing, receiving, inventory and disposal of all Damage Control equipment within said storage facility
- Ensure proper documentation (i.e., DD-200s; DD-1149s, etc.) is generated, compiled and maintained for inventory tracking purposes
- Maintain electronic tracking of inventory
- Follow proper Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO) disposal processes for material deemed unusable
- Maintain auditable records of all transactions and provide updated inventory reports to program sponsor on a quarterly basis and an annual report
- Provide oversight and work instructions for temporarily assigned US Navy active duty personnel
- Submit trouble calls for repair of facility and equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas within the workspace
- Provide forklift services and shipping/receiving support as needed
- Execute duties associated with Fire Warden and Building Monitor responsibilities
Two (2) years of materials management type operations or Navy Supply experience. Must have or be eligible for forklift operator’s license.
Suggested Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: