| Job Description |
2nd Shift - 3:30PM to 12AM (Monday Thru Friday)
$15 to $17.50 Hourly Based On Experience
Temp To Hire
Responsibilities Will Consist Of:
- Has the primary function of operating workstations used in the manufacturing processes
- Proficient in set-up and loading component materials into product specific tools
- Has the responsibility of following established documentation for product manufacturing
- Demonstrates strict adherence to all safety, GMP & quality system guidelines
- Accurately documents all work performed on inspection reports and customer travelers
- Has a general understanding of the CNC controlled workstations on the production floor
- Possesses the ability to read and follow process control documents, work instructions, and standard operating procedures
- Working knowledge of drawings, ability to interpret nomenclature and dimensions.
- Performs in-process visual inspections with and without the use of microscopes in accordance with the requirements stated in the Process Control Document or as otherwise stated on drawings or work instructions
- Performs various dimensional inspection using specific dies or gauges, or dimensional inspection systems, verniers and micrometers
- Performs basic workstation set up and troubleshooting tasks
- Maintains cleanliness of work areas, machines, tools and equipment
- Assists Quality Control with inspection duties as required
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
- Previous Clean Room Experience
- Experience Working With Medical Devices
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.