Under Direct Supervision, the Support Center Technician is responsible for first point-of-contact for all technology end-user assistance that is processed through the organization's Technology Support channels. The Support Center Technician will provide fast and useful assistance by using predefined procedures and documentation, and they will communicate with the end-user effectively to understand the reported issue, document it properly, and explain the solution or the reason
for escalation. The Support Center Technician must be patient and customer-oriented to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Support Center Technician's primary objective is to resolve all reported issues as fast as is possible to ensure that the end-users can continue operating the business without interruption or loss of quality.
- Provide the first point of contact support for all end-users using remote tools by performing basic troubleshooting and using existing support tools to solve problems in a timely manner, ensuring accurate and complete first contact resolution and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Check service history of all incoming requests to identify reoccurring problems or trends, escalating when appropriate and documenting the details of all end-user support requests and incidents worked in the ITSM tool (Ticketing System) up to the Support Center standards.
- Regularly check and review communications and e-mail and responding promptly to any actions required and keeping current on all processes, procedures, and documentation in order to successfully follow processes and provide accurate information on products, services, and procedures.
- Develop technical knowledge by reviewing knowledge objects, technical documents, attending training classes, and collaborating with other technicians.
- Follow proper escalation procedures, including investigating, gathering and documenting required information in order to assist with root cause analysis.
- Follow up on all assignments to ensure timely, accurate and complete resolution.
- Actively engage end-users throughout the troubleshooting process by walking through the problem-solving process and ensuring resolutions are complete to the end-users satisfaction.
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Communications
- 1-3 years' experience
- Must be bilingual or trilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- CompTIA A+ or Network + preferred, but not required
- Must possess good analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose and resolve basic IT technical issues, perform basic troubleshooting, and fulfill routine service\support requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills and Ethics
- Must possess a good working knowledge of computer hardware, software, Windows operating systems, and must have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Resourceful and enthusiastic. Must demonstrate the ability to multitask and strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to follow written instructions and formal processes without deviation. Must be committed to documenting all work performed in a clear and concise manner for a wide audience of informational end-users
- Aligns performance with goals, objectives, and priorities. and the ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays