Are you looking to upgrade your skill set and grow in the Telecom world? Apply now for the chance to work with a national leader providing the highest quality telecommunications services needed in today's network environment.
CTS, www.cts1.com, offers nationwide solutions in turnkey mobility design and deployment services - Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cell, WLAN and Public Safety DAS. We work on high profile, cutting edge projects all across the US. We are seeking experienced RF/DAS Technicians for work in the Houston, TX area. Regional travel is a requirement of the position.
The Technician II position is the primary worker on the install of DAS system in the field. This level should be knowledgeable in the processes and techniques to complete the construction and testing of systems to meet CTS standards.
- Follow direction of Field Manager/ Lead Tech
- Part of Install team stringing coax and fiber cable
- Install Antennas and Equipment as directed.
- Transporting materials
- Attending Apprenticeship Classes (where applicable)
- Occasional site walk data collection for small venues, retail stores
- Documentation of site walks for use in bidding process.
- Competent at pulling both Coax and Fiber.
- Proficient at Coax Cable Termination
- Proficient with PIM & Sweep Testing of both Coax & Fiber
- Familiarity with Fusion splicing and fiber optic testing practices
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of cable sweep test equipment and processes.
- Understand frequency band, Protocols and terminology
- Competent at collecting information for closeout packages