Apex Life Sciences currently has an immediate opening for a technician to work with one of our long-standing clients in the medical device industry! This is a great opportunity to get some additional experience in the medical device field!
Company Details: Widely recognized medical device company that is a leader in research and development.
Compensation and Benefits: As a contract employee of Apex, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay is Negotiable based off experience
Job Purpose and Key Responsibility
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing, process improvement or product development.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data using established formulae and procedures, and performs detailed mathematical calculations.
Qualifications and Job Specific Requirements
- Requires complete and broad knowledge of operational systems, techniques and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires minimum of 4 years of relevant experience; may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178