Seeking an experienced Technician for a medical device company in Plymouth, MN. Ideal candidates have at least 3 years of experience working with medical devices. All qualified applicants should submit a copy of their resume to email@example.com
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
TECHNICIAN SUPPORT CAREER STREAM:
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing, process improvement or product development.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data using established formulae and procedures, and performs detailed mathematical calculations.
- For higher levels, may suggest and/or make improvements to optimize work processes.
- Autonomy: Seasoned individual contributor, working under limited supervision, and providing assistance and training to lower level employees. Runs minor projects, including performing tests, interpreting data, developing reports.
- Organizational Impact: Performs technical activities requiring considerable judgment and may have ownership of minor projects. Work consists of technical tasks that are typically not routine.
- Innovation and Complexity: Technical problems faced are general, and may require some analysis to understand and resolve. Expected to independently propose solutions to problems for supervisor review.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts. Obtains and provides technical information on matters of moderate importance to the job area.
- Leadership and Talent Management: Responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
- Associates Degree, or higher, in a related discipline
- 4 years of experience in a medical device setting
- Previous experience testing medical devices
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178