- Training New Employees On EMCOR Field Organizational Practices And Procedures
- Serves As Tactical Leader In The Field; Leading, Coaching, Providing Trade Knowledge To Our Technicians
- Observes Workmanship Of Our Technicians Both In The Field Conducting The Task At Hand As Well As Accurately Completing Administrative Functions (Mobil Link, Dsi, Paperwork) Associated With The Job
- Assisted Technicians With Complicated/Skilled Work Orders (Where It Makes Sense Geographically)
- Serves As Facilities Maintenance Subject Matter Expert
- Follows Through And Completes All Duties Assigned By The Regional Manager
- Serve as a back up for some Regional Manager tasks or, which may require the Lead to work off-shift hours (evenings or weekends) and/or overnight trips.
This position will cover the territories west of Albany, NY