Division: Deep South
Department : Montgomery Maintenance Team 3
Work Schedule: Sun - Thurs 1:00am to 11:00am
Summary Job Statement
The primary responsibility of the Technician 2 position is to support the safe and efficient production of products by troubleshooting and repairing equipment failures during production periods in a manner that minimizes downtime and increases efficiencies, perform preventative maintenance procedures to ensure equipment reliability and train team members on technical processes.
- Supports the production team as the mechanical expert
- Ensures production and support equipment are functioning properly
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment malfunctions
- Makes repairs or adjustments to equipment as needed
- Performs basic electrical duties (replace motors, switches, PE, etc.
- Performs package changeovers on lines
- Supports the team on all aspects of the operation
- Trains team members on mechanical process
- Focuses on continuous improvement
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to Read and Speak English.
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.