Employing over 170,000 people worldwide, Johnson Controls is a global leader in the provision of Building Systems, Services and Maintenance. Through innovative solutions and a desire to exceed our customer's expectations, Johnson Controls' customer base continues to grow.
We have an opportunity for a Security Technician to join our Queensland Systems Team located at our Windsor Office.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of access control and CCTV systems.
- Diagnosis and repair of faults within or associated with access control and CCTV systems.
- Service based installation of access control and CCTV systems.
- Commissioning of project-based access control and CCTV systems.
- Customer relationship management.
The access control and CCTV systems include, but are not limited to, door controls, access readers and locking mechanisms, automated door controls, IP CCTV systems including VMS and appliance recorders, LAN and WAN based access and CCTV systems, small to medium networks, Windows servers and clients and associated ancillary devices.
The right person
The successful candidate will excel autonomously while also forming an integral pillar of a team. They will hold a Security Equipment Installers & Advisors Licence (QLD) and ACMA Open Cabling Registration and have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. The keys to success in this role are strong security, network and PC related skills plus a strong service ethic with excellent written and verbal communication. Experience in the following or similar systems would be advantageous:
People enjoy working here because there is a supportive culture, a wide range of skills to learn and opportunities for growth and progression.
- Your package will be highly competitive and an opportunity to grow your professional career
- Training and development opportunities available and encouraged
- Vehicle allowance or company service vehicle supplied