Technician Supervisor with Goodman Solutions - Chicago, IL (Downtown) supporting Amazon
- Audit andinspection duties may include performing corrective customer services whennecessary.
- Ensure the mosteconomical and best practices are utilized.
- Natural ability to immediately respond to urgent questions, establish priorities, and delegate tasks as necessary.
- Must have a VERY strong work ethic, and the desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Must communicate well with other Goodmandepartments.
RecommendedMinimum Job Requirements:
- HSdiploma or GED, college degree or military equivalent preferred.
- Atleast 12months experience in field services.
RecommendedKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current and continued high performance of field work.
- Must have strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Team-oriented and inclusive.
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have computer skills, including experience with Windows based PCs and a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and other cloud-based Power BI software.
- Knowledge of industry safety practices and OSHA compliance techniques are required.
- Mustbe willing to travel locally and work from the field in order to properlysupervise field personnel.
- Comfortableworking outdoors in all types of weather throughout the year.