6K Systems, Inc is looking for a professional, experienced Technical Telephone Systems I to join our team!
The individual will provide support to the Department of State’s National Foreign Affairs Training Center, Foreign Service Institute (FSI) who provides training and professional development to personnel of the Department of State and the Foreign Service community within the School of Applied Information Technology (SAIT). Duties include:
- Train Information Management Specialist (IMS) and Information Management Technical Specialist (IMTS), Diplomatic Security (DS) and other government agencies and groups
- Conduct courses including YW-142 Basic Telephone and YW-286 Simulated Operations.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Background and working knowledge of engineering, standard installation, operation and maintenance procedures
- Ability to explain and communicate telephony terminology and industry standards to a novice level.
- Vendor Certification desired
- Technical Trainer Certification (CTT+) required within 90 days of starting work
The position is located in Arlington, VA. To apply, please visit http://6ksystems.com/careers/
6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 3. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurances, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V