NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
This position is responsible for the management and implementation of day-to-day NVR Technology invoice processing and financial analysis. This includes validation of invoices for all IT related services and purchases as well as analysis and cost optimization for those services. We are looking for a critical thinker that can adapt to a fast paced environment and tight deadlines while handling multiple priorities.
- Oversee partner relationships to optimize their delivery of client services and ensure invoice accuracy.
- Validate, code and process invoices ensuring accurate and timely payments and continued services from partners.
- Validate invoices against agreed upon orders and rates/fees.
- Analyze invoice trends and service usage. Recommend actions to reduce cost of services.
- Analyze data from invoices and note inefficiencies and waste.
- Handle inquiries from all business representatives regarding invoices and resolving complex billing issues
- Update and maintain IT Procurement Contracts database.
- Work with service providers to ensure services delivered are billed consistent with NVR negotiated contracts.
- Support Monthly & Quarterly Financial Audits, Budget analysis and Reporting
- Minimum Associate’s Degree (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in purchasing, inventory, operations, and or expense management
- Strong attention to detail, good problem analysis and critical thinking experience.
- Driven, self-managed individual who demonstrates initiative and proactively seeks solutions to problems.
- Demonstrates good communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to interact effectively and manage relationships with internal customers, team members, management and business partners.
- Results-driven proactive team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (specifically Excel)
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.