Selected individual will support work initiatives for the MG&APIT organization, working directly with the LOB users of the platform, as well as other technologies.
Technical Business Analyst will bring a thorough understanding of the controls surrounding the development, testing and releases of analytic applications in support of various Risk, Finance, Operations and Marketing business processes. The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of application development controls throughout the SDLC, data structures, data manipulation, distributed processing and automation. The candidate must be intimate with risk products, data systems, data environments and processes that are necessary for the architectural analysis of quantitative analytic solutions. The individual also must be able to develop a business engagement to understand and make recommendations for multiple applications.
These projects will need to be completed while adhering to full application level SDLC controls, and it is the responsibility of this individual to enforce control adoption. The ideal candidate will possess strong hands-on technical, leadership skills, data systems knowledge, and must take full ownership of the management of these projects in addition to the analysis. The individual must be able to deliver and lead their team in fully conforming to the firm’s IT control policies and standards in execution.
- Respond to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advance the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopt industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Drive innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Invest in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency.
- Contribute to the group’s knowledge base by finding new and valuable ways to approach problems and projects
- Perform duties in line with all IT policies and controls of the firm. Individual will need a thorough understanding of the controls surrounding the development, testing and releases of analytic applications in support of various Risk, Finance, Operations and Marketing business processes. ·
- Contribute to the group’s knowledge base by finding new and valuable ways to approach problems and projects.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines
- Expertise in managing conflicting priorities under pressure and ability to influence technology partners without authority.
- 4+ years of combined business, project management, team leadership & IT experience
- 4+ years of relevant Agile development SDLC experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design
- Experience working across large environments with multiple stakeholders and technology environments.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to face-off with senior level business sponsors.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage team members and external business contacts including consultants and vendors
- Experience in full-lifecycle project management methodologies and tools including iterative development models
- Ability to perform process analysis and suggest process improvement
- Experience working in large financial services organization is preferred.
- SAS product domain knowledge highly desirable
- Cloud / Access Management experience is preferred
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.