- Positions are available in Available in AR, Atlanta, Bay Area CA, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas Area, Orlando, Houston, IN, LA Area, Minneapolis, NE Area, NJ/NY Area, OH, PA, Phoenix, Portland
- In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support of Data Warehousing and Data Integration Solutions using Informatica
- Must have worked in developing ETL program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica
- Must possess strong relational database design concepts and suggest architecture improvements, design and integration solutions
- Conduct analyses of alternatives for different technical solutions and be able to communicate the strengths and weaknesses of each ETL solution
- Perform ETL failure recovery when needed. Daily notifications on ETL workflow status will be required to ensure no interruption in service
- Must be able to solve complex problems and ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines as required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Must have good client interfacing skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
$80.00 - $115.00 /year