Infosys is seeking a Windows Server Administrator with production support skills to help our client maintain their infrastructure by deploying, debugging and respond quickly to problems, and proactively troubleshoot irregularities before they become service-impacting issues. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Atleast 4 years of Information Technology experience.
• Atleast 4 years of hands on experience in Windows server administration skills on Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers.
• Experience in supporting infrastructure for large organization with distributed architecture.
• Hands-on experience building new server and configuring required services and applications as per client need
• Perform Daily Health checks related to server administration by manually or automated scripts or through monitoring tools.
• Perform Application Deployment activities in production and Lower region related to IIS hosted web application.
• Knowledge on monitoring tools such SCOM on installation of agents and alert configuration based on the requirements.
• Perform vulnerabilities remediation activity on windows environment for both OS and application vulnerabilities.
• On-call troubleshooting for production incidents.
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Experience of ITIL process, Change management, Incident management and Problem Management.
• Experience working on VMWare, physical to virtual migration, and cloud adoption is an added advantage.
• PowerShell scripting and automation knowledge is value add.
• Perform Windows Patching activity across environment and knowledge on SCCM is value added
• Experience in working as Devops Engineer in earlier projects with knowledge of Devops tools.
• Experience in working in Agile project and good understanding of Agile process and methodology
• Experience to BANKING domain would be good to have.
• Good Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin