Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Resale Senior Manager can see the possibilities of partnership, these experts utilize deep understanding of Accenture and Alliance capabilities, offering, and technologies to identify existing and potential opportunities and clients to generate resale revenue and margin. They create value for clients by creatively solutioning with our partners. With an exceptional network and client relationships, they easily gain access to key buyers and decision makers.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Business Development professionals represent individuals who generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity. These individuals are usually primarily accountable for qualified pipeline generation but may also have some accountability for deal closure. Expectation is that close collaboration with client teams and growth platforms occurs throughout this process.
Build an exceptional network and client relationships; able to see the possibilities of partnership
Utilize deep understanding of Accenture and Alliance capabilities, offering, and technologies to identify existing and potential opportunities and clients to generate resale revenue and margin.
- Grow the Business – Consistently add new clients
- Asset Management & Client Satisfaction
- Manage internal (Accenture engagement teams) and external (client) satisfaction to create ongoing relationships
- Lead negotiation with client team executives to determine requirements and/or specifications and to shape the deal
- Develop and execute strategies to win; socialize Alliances strategy with stakeholders
- Lead the client presentations and oral proposal activities as appropriate
- Negotiate and close the sale(s) directly with the buyer(s)
- Provide post sale support and account management to ensure high client satisfaction
- Identify specific sales opportunities within clients and/or targets
- Determine which opportunities we should pursue using criteria such as highest probability of winning, profit potential, return on investment, level of effort, etc.