At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe is looking for a Technology Risk Operations Manager with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a variety of Life Science clients. This Project Manager will oversee IT Consulting, IT GRC Implementations, IT Risk Assessments, IT Internal Audits, Privacy and other similar engagements. Typical Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading IT Audit/Consulting engagements to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis
- Present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel
- Ability to successfully plan, manage and communicate the progress of each project
- Plan, track, and manage multiple concurrent project schedules
- Play active role in the system configurations and implementations
- Provide insight into new functionality and features
- Manage project scope, including drafting change requests
- Set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback
- Perform quality assurance over the work of staff and senior resources
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services
- Building and maintaining client relationships to address their needs and identify new opportunities for business
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers as well as preparing final versions of internal audit reports
- Providing technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel with respect to information technology general controls
- Communicating project risks, issues and status to Crowe executives and client leadership
Educational and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred
- At least 6 years of working and managing in IT audit, consulting, assurance services, compliance, systems implementation or related field, either in professional services or at leading industry public companies is preferred
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, or PMP strongly preferred
- Strong GRC or other software package implementation and delivery experience
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Emerging trends in information technology
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT and knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit
- Working experience with IT general controls, IT application controls and key report testing is required
- Technical knowledge in any of the following (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, WorkDay, JDE; Operating Systems and Databases such as Windows, SQL, iSeries, UNIX, LINUX; Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Technical skills in ERP security administration, configuration controls, application controls, report baselining, interface reviews, configuration reviews or system implementations
- Technical skills in GRC implementations
- Project management and supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment either onsite or at home
Travel Requirements: While our travel is generally up to 60% nationwide, the current environment has shifted to primarily remote delivery.
Build a Successful Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
How You Can Grow
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive – whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere – and wear jeans while they’re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities – such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes – for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Community service: Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours – giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.